How much would you like to borrow?
STUDENT LOANS - FOCUS ON YOUR CURRICULUM
Is continuous lack of funds disturbing your focus on the studies? Do you require extra funding source to buy stationery or reading materials? Well, all your wishes will be fulfilled by availing student loans. Flexible deals are available and the interest rates are decided on the basis of your earning capacity during the graduate courses or after completing the study rather than your prevailing financial circumstances.
The loans give you the freedom of flexible repayments too, as you can repay the borrowed sum or some part of it, after leaving your university.
BENEFITS OF loans for students:-
- You can apply anytime while pursuing the academic study
- Your loan repayment amount may vary from one month to another
- No early repayment charges will be levied if you want it early
- Loans are available with no credit check process
The best way to finance your studies without any delay and tedious process is the student loans from private lender. One click Loans gives you enough financial assistance that can cover all the expenses and you can continue to pursue education in a hassle-free manner.
|Loan Terms:-||12 months|
|Interest Rate:-||20% (fixed)|
HOW THE STUDENT LOANS WORK
A loan gives the students to use the money on time when mostly needed and that will be repaid to the lender on a specific term. Thus, whether you need a loan to pay the tuition fees or just for the maintenance cost, we are going to help you everywhere in the UK, like England or Wales. We provide loans through an ONLINE FORMAT that don't require tedious steps to follow.
- Share your details with us by filling an online application form
- We don't require any credit check but consider student's income
- Submit the loan application and wait for approval
- Get a quick decision followed by instant fund transfer
Meanwhile, before starting the application procedure, go through the following eligibility conditions:
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You should be studying in a reputed UK University
- Permanent residence should be in the UK
- You should have a valid bank account
Can I look forward to Exemption in Interest Rates?
Yes, you can expect competitive student loan interest rates at our lending place. We are among those direct lenders in the UK, which offer loan deals after analysing the current financial scenario of the education seekers.
We finalise the loan rates after recommending these points:
- How much the students are earning through their part-time income?
- Do they have financial support from their parents?
- What is their academic performance?
- Are they capable to repay during the course or after it?
- Will they able to present a guarantor or not?
We take all these factors into consideration when offering private student loan.
FEATURES OF STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENTS
As a student, you need to be sure about how to make the repayments of any amount that you borrow. Alternatively, you can use the student loans repayment calculator to get the perfect estimate of the repayment and the interest rates. Here are few points that you need to consider:
HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED TO REPAY
You will be asked to repay on the basis of how much you are earning not on the basis of how much you borrow. If your earning is less, then getting a loan might become difficult but One click Loans will not disappoint you. We try hard to arrange the best possible loan deal where you can make the repayments after leaving your course and based on your income.
In case, you have to leave the course early, then you still have to make the repayments but the procedure may differ at this time.
PROCESS AND TERM OF REPAYMENTS
The repayment process revolves around the type of work that you are doing right now. Suppose, if you are doing work on regular basis, you can repay the amount from your salary if it is above threshold. If someone is a self employed, then the repayments can be done when he is paying the tax. Options do available for those students, who have moved overseas to pursue further education. The lending norms for them depend upon the individual circumstances.
The repayment terms of loans for students depends upon what is the duration of your course. In full time courses, you can start making repayments once you finished your course and earning above the repayment threshold. On the other side, if you are pursuing the part time courses, then you may have to repay till the course ends or alternatively, you can also make repayments after the course only if your income is above the set threshold.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR STUDENT FINANCE IF I HAVE BAD CREDIT?
Yes, why not! One click Loans presents the Loans for students in the form of a crucial financial assistance, which is specifically designed to fund the borrowers when they are not able to afford University expenses. Most of the lenders are reluctant to offer loans to those students, who have the bad credit issue. But we are different from others and we have actually arranged specialised loan deal for students with poor credit history.
We follow the no credit check policy where the perusal of past credit record does not take place rather the approval comes through the earning level of a student. In addition, we also ensure a peace of mind for the borrowers where they need no guarantor to ensure the repayments. Your income is enough for us and we will approve the loan application almost on guaranteed basis.
Apply now for student loans, and seek a full financial support from us…
Student Loans FAQs
The time you step out from your house, look for some of the good options to start the new chapter of life. At that time, loans for students can help you to give a financial support. Look at some of the points where you can use the borrowed sum:-
- You can choose your preferable field and university
- Your dreams can get a way easily
- All paths will be cleared without hurdle
- You can get one step closer to success
Loans can be complicated but when it comes to loans for students to UK citizens, then everything seems easy. It can help many aspirants to fulfil their dreams and hopes and the plus point is that they can lend you a financial hand. Just go through with these pointers to get a clear image:-
- You don’t have to beg in front of anyone
- Your pathway will see more clearly
- No pressure on guardians
- You can take your duties in your hand
You must be thinking in your mind that will you be able to get students loans without any income source? Check these points to give your thoughts a clear view:-
- You can easily get the funds even if you don’t have any income source
- It is specially made for students who to achieve something in life
- You will get a plenty of time to do the repayments even after studies
- It can help you to focus on studies without focusing on funds
It is one of the best ways to get funding help as short term loans for students are meant for all those people. Who all just want to fulfil their short term college requirements? How the loans can be beneficial? Let’s check out the usages of loans:-
- New laptops or phone just to get the advanced things and not to feel backwards and even it is must to get it also in this new life.
- Travel expenses, as in some places expenses are reaching the height. It can be difficult to manage it without earning source.
- Subscriptions as they are the only source to get relaxed for all those students, who are staying away from family.
No just take these extra thoughts out from your head. Student loans are meant for all of them to give some relax and not feel the pressure of formalities. Read below:-
- Timeless process and no paper work required
- Fully online submission
- No need to take stress even for disbursal as it is easy to get
- No formalities and extra pressure with your studies
These are some of the points to clear your thoughts. Student loans are meant for people to feel free and get them with full concentration on their studies.